04 december 2015

Echostage



The odds of catching President Obama politicking with, say, Eric Prydz about his 12-inch vinyl collection (we assume the President must have one) are highest at the nation's capital club, Echostage. Washington DC's behemoth venue has booked old-school heavyweight champs such as Carl Cox and Above & Beyond as well as fresh EDM jocks like Martin Garrix and Alesso. An East Coast favourite amongst many artists, Porter Robinson tweeted, “Echostage is my favorite venue on the East Coast. And I'm from the East Coast. I just felt like you guys should know that tonight is significant to me. Tonight marks the end of an era for me. I dedicate this next song to you guys.”

He's not the only one shouting out social media accolades to Echostage. Canadian duo Dzeko and Torres gushed after a show, “Wow @echostage hands down one of the best clubs we ever played at. Still speechless!”

With a set-up fit for large stage productions, you're as likely to find Phoenix as you are to catch Kaskade on any given night. As for Obama, we don't fancy talking American politics. However, the people have spoken, Echostage gets your vote. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten